Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Letter Arrived

This week was a photo-filled one. The best part came as the result of a letter. My "Nuncle" Gordan sent me a note telling me I needed to lose 40 pounds while I was in London, he then enclosed the 40 pounds  I should lose. This letter cause another letter to arrive, though about 11 years late, I finally made it to Hogwarts. Below are some photos of me enjoying myself. If you would like to see more photos of the HP Tour and of my London travels thus far, click here.









I did a lot of other stuff this past week.
  • Saw Viva Forever! (based on the songs of the Spice Girls) (it was not very good- fun but not good) (it is closing before I leave London)


Met a famous person: Amara Karan from Doctor Who "The God Complex"


Went on a tour of Parliament

Boat ride to Greenwich

Visited The Painted Hall (Royal Naval College)

and The Queens House


Next week will be just as exciting. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Glad the letter got there safely, Nonce! Have you decided where the Sorting Hat would have placed you?

    Loved the pictures and comments, although I can only attribute the misspellings to your Indiana University education. How sad.......

    Gordon
    Nuncle, International Division

    ReplyDelete